The most powerful tech event in the world - CES (Consumer Technology Association) to be held January 9-12, 2024 in LAS VEGES, USA. AUDIOWELL will exhibit Ultrasonic Lens Cleaning, Essential Oil Atomizing Solution, Haptic Feedback Actuator and other ultrasonic innovative applications of technological product solutions, looking forward to your visit!
AUDIOWELL Booth Information
Time: January 9 - 12, 2024
Venue: LVCC, Venetian Level 1 Meeting Rooms (Design & Sourcing section)
Booth No.: 75502
Ultrasonic Lens Cleaning
Ultrasonic Lens Cleaning, using ULC technology, utilizes tiny vibrations generated by ultrasonic waves to remove water, dirt, and other contaminants, etc. from the surface of the lens cap. The products are suitable for electronic mirrors, car monitoring, cell phone cameras and other types of small lenses.
- Applied in the vehicle camera, effectively improve the driving safety in rainy and foggy weather.
- Rapid self-removal of pollutants, improve system accuracy and reduce the maintenance cost of the whole machine.
- Small size, widely used in various camera and lens designs.
- Intelligent design can be matched to realize intelligent system control.
- High cleaning quality with low dirty residues
Essential Oil Atomizing Solution
Essential Oil Atomizing Solution, with an IC Chip equipped with intelligent algorithms, unique air duct structure design to ensure that the whole machine out of the wind evenly, no trapped air. Not only can the machine achieve milligrams of pure essential oil (i.e., no need to add water) precise atomizing control of good results, but also improve the effectiveness of essential oil atomizing.The products are widely used in car, home, public places, plug-in, personal and outdoor, etc.; they can also be used to repel mosquitoes and insects, sleep management and other scenarios.
- No dilution, fast diffusion
- Self-contained IC chip, intelligent control of essential oils to achieve milligram-level precision atomizing
- Material meets RoHS standards, safe and environmentally friendly
- Corrosion resistant, can atomize most kinds of essential oils
- Integrated design, easy to install
Haptic Feedback Actuator
Haptic Feedback Actuator belongs to the category of piezoelectric conversion elements, the use of piezoelectric ceramic positive and negative piezoelectric effect, when it is loaded with driving voltage, the ceramic produces mechanical deformation, so cause vibration. It consists of piezoelectric ceramics and metal substrate composition, product performance is more stable, small size and thin, to meet the requirements of thin installation, product applications are wider, can be used for virtual key display touch panel, as well as the interaction between the virtual and the reality, such as AR, VR, smart phones, tablet PCs, laptops, smart wearable and so on.
- Realize different vibration feedback effects according to different application scenarios.
- Adapt to the level, switching, and dimensional needs of the interactive interface.
- Can realize large-area vibration feedback function
- Haptic feedback effect software customization
Ultrasonic Flow Sensor Module
Ultrasonic Flow Sensor Module is able to directly output digital flow signal pipe section type ultrasonic flow sensor, is through the measurement of ultrasonic pulse propagation and counter-current propagation time difference to flow measurement. It integrated in the ultrasonic propagation of the time difference between the signal for the operation of the circuit module, and through the serial port output instantaneous flow, total flow and water flow status and other digital information. It is mainly used in household intelligent water management system, intelligent irrigation system, industrial water-cooling equipment and so on.
- Real-time flow measurement
- No moving parts
- High accuracy
- Low power consumption
- Digital output